- Selection of Homemade Cakes & Scones
- cream & house fruit preserves
- served on a selection of white and wholemeal breads -Smoked Salmon & Cream Cheese -Honey-roast Ham & Tomato -Beef & Horseradish -Egg & Cress
- Freshly Brewed Filter Coffee Decaffinated Coffee Latte* Cappuccino* Espresso* Mocha* Americano* *Our Speciality Coffees will incur a £1 per cup supplement
- English Breakfast All Day Decaffeinated Earl Grey Tea Peppermint Chia Fruit (Ask for today's specials)
Is there anything more indulgent than a luxurious afternoon tea fit to bursting with sandwiches, scones, cakes, tea, coffee and maybe a little bit of something sparkling on the side?
We think not!
If you’re looking to enjoy a delicious afternoon tea in Derbyshire, surrounded by all the wonders the Peak District has to offer, then look no further than The Boars Head Hotel in Sudbury.
Served in the relaxing bar area of our glorious hotel, our afternoon tea menu features a delightful selection of mouthwatering sandwiches, handmade cakes and scones served with cream and fruit preserves, freshly brewed coffee of your choice and a selection of refreshing teas.
When you visit us, our friendly team is ready to wait on you hand and foot for an experience to be treasured and remembered for a longtime afterwards.
Our afternoon tea is served Monday through Saturday between 2pm and 5pm and costs £13.50pp. Due to the popularity of this menu, reservations must be made 24 hours in advance by calling us on 01283 820344.Back to Menu